Celebration of the 15th year (Quinceañera) Protocol
Congratulations on the celebration of your 15th year.
The celebration of a Quinceañera is the solemn blessing of a young woman, the renewal of her baptismal promises and her dedication to OUR Lord and Our Lady of Guadalupe. We do not celebrate this within the context of a Mass, therefore communion will not be given
- Six months before your desired date please contact the parish office secretary.
- A Confirmation Certificate or if presently attending a Confirmation class, a letter from the Parish stating that they are attending classes.
- We will want to know the date you desire to celebrate your Quinceañera and we will check to see if the Church is available. We will also want to know which language you want to use, English, Spanish, or Bilingual.
- A calendaring fee of $200.00 will be needed to confirm/hold the date. This fee is non-refundable 30 days after the selection of the date.
- Two months before your scheduled date you must contact Elena Grana who is the parish Quinceañera Catechist in order to determine the date for your class and the planning of the ceremony. Her telephone number is: 303-726-4895.
- There will be a rehearsal of the event a day or more before the celebration. You must also have confession on Saturday a week or two before the Quinceañera.
- The fee for the Quinceañera celebration is $550.00 which includes the $200.00 calendaring fee, the catechesis, the ceremony with the presider and parish musician(s).
- All of the fees are to be paid 30 days before the celebration or the event will be cancelled.
- If you desire the use of the Church Hall please contact Cristina Colmenero at 303-877-6884. If you use both the Hall and the Church, a discount is available.
Fr. Ed Ruane O.P. Pastor