Welcome to St. Dominic’s Young Adults Group
For those 20-30-40something’s who are looking for a community to connect with, know you are welcome at St. Dominic’s.
The Young Adults meet fairly regularly for a variety of activities:
- Coffee Talk after the 9:30am Mass every Sunday
- Monthly Events (social, service, spiritual) such as pot-lucks, service projects, prayer
- Other spontaneous gatherings (game night, snow-shoeing, etc.)
Plus there are a variety of parish activities the Young Adults regularly participate in:
- Eat the Scroll
- Liturgical Ministry (Lector, Choir)
- Parish Social Events (i.e. Turkey Bingo, Savor the Flavor)
Want to get involved?
- Check out the calendar for featured YA events,
- Register on Flocknote to receive texts and emails about what’s happening,
- Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter
- and/or contact Fr. Wesley with any questions.
We hope to see you around!
P.S. Bike Racks are found on the South Side of the Church for you bike-parking pleasure