Welcome to St. Dominic’s Young Adults Group
For those 20-30- 40 something’s who are looking for a community to connect with, know you are welcome at St. Dominic’s. The Young Adults meet on a regular basis for a variety of activities:
- Coffee Talk after the 9:30 AM Mass every Sunday
- Monthly Events (social, service, spiritual) such as pot-lucks, service projects, prayer
- Octoberfest (held every October)
- Other spontaneous gatherings (game night, snow-shoeing, etc.)
Plus, there are a variety of parish activities the Young Adults regularly participate in:
Want to get involved?
- Check out the calendar for featured YA events.
- Register on Flocknote to receive texts and emails about what’s happening.
- Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Contact Fr. Chris with any questions
We hope to see you around!
P.S. Bike racks are found on the South Side of the Church for you bike-parking pleasure!