For those 20-30- 40 something’s who are looking for a community to connect with, know you are welcome at St. Dominic’s. The Young Adults meet on a regular basis for a variety of activities:
- Coffee Talk after the 9:30 AM Mass every Sunday
- Monthly Events (social, service, spiritual) such as pot-lucks, service projects, prayer
Plus, there are a variety of parish activities:
- Learn more about our faith and theology – Eat the Scroll
- Join the choir and sing with us at your favorite mass
- Lector at mass
- Make sure you know about all the events, like Turkey Bingo and Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Lay Dominican life
Get the scoop by contacting Fr. Chris!
You can also check out the calendar for featured events, and connect with us on Facebook.
We hope to see you around!
P.S. Bike racks are found on the South Side of the Church for you bike-parking pleasure!